dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish on grizzly config

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:25:11 -0400

I have breakpoints set in ContainerMapper.map(), both Mapper.map()
methods, and ProcessorTask.parseRequest() and it never stops... Where
should I set a break point to watch the incoming requests? When
watching the set up, I noticed that it uses the default algorithm of
NoParsingAlgorithm. Could that be a problem?