dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Domain (domain1) did not respond in 90 seconds

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:39:17 -0700

I suspect that it is not shutting down cleanly. When this happens,
do you know if any java process (for server) are left behind. Can
you get a stack dump in such a case?

We can make asadmin wait longer before it bails out, but that's
not the root cause. Also, note that server might be continuing to come up
or already has gone down. It's just that asadmin client "gives up"
on server after 90 seconds.

-Kedar