dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jerome: Jane: Sahoo: Seeking Review: BV change to distributions/web/pom.xml

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:55:19 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

Ed published the artifact on maven repo last Friday here:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/org/glassfish/extras/bean-validator/4.0.0.Alpha3.
There were issue with the original artifact so he published it again
yesterday and that's why it's dated 23-Mar. I know it's a bad practice
to republish artifacts with the same version but since v3 is the only
consumer of this artifact plus this version will change when we move to
another workspace, we didn't republish with another version.

Since it's already published we decided to use it in the v3 build to
test that bean-validator is working. I've discussed with Ed that the
next step is to move bean-validator out of v3/extras to a top level
repository:
https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/external/src

Jane