dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is CORBA source code for GFv3?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 01:20:11 -0800

Hi Sahoo,

Corba source code is here: http://kenai.com/hg/gf-corba-v3-mirror~master
Unfortunately Ken did not tag the module that is integrated in GFv3.
The only way to track the CORBA module is by mercurial revision.
Ken is not using maven release plugin. AFAIK, maven is not used to
build CORBA. The maven ant tasks (http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks) is
used to deploy to maven repo.

HTH,
Jane