dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Temporary area for an instance

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:10:24 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

We probably need to create a felix-commands module. However, I am not
sure what you mean by "it needs to be run offline". For it to run
offline in a cluster case means administrator has to log on to a machine
where cluster instance runs, which is not always practical.

But I understand that you don't need a running server to delete felix-cache
when you are running in single instance case.

This needs some more thought, I believe ...

-Kedar