dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: moving tests from v2/appserv-test

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:11:12 +0530

I really don't like to check out something that I don't use during my
regular build. Putting them in v3/web/tests will force me to check out
the tests. I don't think svn has a notion of modules as CVS. So, I
suggest you put the web tests under v3/tests/web so that we have an
option to create a top level src directory under v3 and move all the
sources to v3/src.

Sahoo