dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Milestone status

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:48:33 -0700

Folks,

We had planned a milestone some time back (11:59 pm Pacific, March 16),
but it looks like we have some more work that we need to finish.

    * Fix build issues caused by JMS integration
    * Fix quicklook test failure
    * Grizzly integration (planned delay to avoid risk of breaking tests
      further)
    * Status check on WebBeans/Bean validation integration
    * Status check on orb integration

We are going to need at least one more day to address the issues and
finish the status check.

For the next day, please be very prudent in your commits and avoid the
commits that might cause further build/stability issues on the trunk.
Jane will send a go ahead email to this list once we have reached a
state where build can be promoted.

Thanks in advance,

Abhijit