dev@glassfish.java.net

[GFv3] Undefined variable called com.sun.aas.derbyRoot in domain.xml

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:40:57 +0530

I don't think com.sun.aas.derbyRoot is set anywhere, yet it is
referenced in domain.xml as shown below:
<jvm-options>-Djava.ext.dirs=${com.sun.aas.javaRoot}/lib/ext${path.separator}${com.sun.aas.javaRoot}/jre/lib/ext${path.separator}${com.
sun.aas.instanceRoot}/lib/ext${path.separator}${com.sun.aas.derbyRoot}/lib</jvm-options>

Who should set this variable? Currently Derby jdbc drivers are being
made available because of some code in bootstrap module which adds them
to classloader hierarchy. I want to change this as it does not look
correct to me. So, I need this to be fixed.

Thanks,
Sahoo