dev@glassfish.java.net

how to see changesets in V3 repository

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:39:53 +1100

Hi,

Is there a way to see changesets in the GlassFish V3 repository online?

When an issues is fixed, I've seen developers adding the committed
revision to the issue. For example, in issue 7008 Jan notes "Committed
revision 24220.".

For the JSP project it is possible with a URL such as the following.
https://jsp.dev.java.net/source/browse/jsp?rev=948&view=rev

For GF V3 I've tried with URLs as the following, but it seems to only
work for older changesets. (r24220 was checked in last week and it
reports "No changesets with that ID found.")
http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/?cs=24220

I also tried to go to the directory with the change itself, but the
latest changelog it shows is 3 months ago. Since yesterday I also
noticed a note on the page below saying "this repository is being
scanned, some statistics may still be out of date.". Is this related?
How long does it take?

http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/web/war-util/src/main/resources/com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/container/web

Thanks,
Dies