dev@glassfish.java.net

Deploying ejb jar directories

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:57:12 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an exploded EJB jar directory onto the 'glassfish'
distribution of v3 build 30.

I end up getting this in my server log...

INFO: Started bundle org.glassfish.deployment.deployment-admin [65]
INFO: Started bundle org.glassfish.connectors.gf-connectors-connector [71]
INFO: >>Started EJB Container Service....: server
INFO: >>EjbContianerUtil:
com.sun.ejb.containers.EjbContainerUtilImpl_at_58945603
SEVERE: Deployer [org.glassfish.ejb.startup.EjbDeployer_at_e0a509f]
requires class com.sun.enterprise.deployment.Application but no other
deployer provides it
SEVERE: There is no installed container capable of handling this application

Am I pushing the envelope on this?

Thanks,
vbk