dev@glassfish.java.net

New appclient top-level module

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:02:16 -0600

Hi, everyone.

I have just checked in a number of files (some copied and modified from
v2, some new) that are the framework for the v3 app client container.
These are all in a new top-level module "appclient" but I have not added
appclient to the list of modules known to GlassFish nor have I added it
to the builds of any distributions. Those steps will come later when
the ACC works correctly. It is getting pretty close.

There will be more updates over the next few days as the container
evolves. You are, of course, welcome to check out this new module and
build it if you want. It compiles but despite the amount of code that's
there, the app client command is essentially a no-op at this point. Not
for long, though.

- Tim