dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unresolved constraint in bundle - external jar for module

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:31:46 -0200

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Harsha Godugu <Harsha.Godugu_at_sun.com> wrote:
> Before answering the question, how did this module get compiled?, with these
> dependencies in place. Are they stored in then maven local repo?

That is for sure, with mvn install:install-file

> or used some classpath trick? Take a look at "external" dir in v3 on how
> repackaging the external jars is done! That would help resolving the osgi

The "external" dir you refer to is domains/domain1/lib/ext extension
directory ? I also tried that with no success.
Can you point to an example or svn path where can I find more
information about how to repackage those jars ?

I am using glassfish v3 b31 (./asadmin version --verbose)

http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/nightly/glassfish-v3-b30-01_05_2009.zip

I found it odd asadmin shows a different version of the downloaded one.

--
  Claudio Miranda