dev@glassfish.java.net

Anonymous Role Definition

From: burak sevindi <buraksevindi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:43:37 +0200

Hello,

I have a question about security configuration. I am using LDAP realm and I
want to define an anonymous role to enable unauthorized access to some EJB
methods. According to the "Sun Java System Application Server Platform
Edition 9 Administration Guide" I must set the value of the "Anonymous Role"
setting which is located in the Configuration > Security in the admin
console. But there isn't such setting in the security configuration page.
BTW, my AS version is 9.1 and I cannot find an admin guide for this version.

Thanks in advance.