dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot create domain

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:39:00 -0800

Full stack trace from where? No server.log file yet exists.

If I try a 2nd time, I get:

MB2:code lloyd$ !asadmin
asadmin create-domain --user admin --adminport 5848 domain2
Domain domain2 already exists in /work/v3/glassfish/domains. Use a
different domain name or the --domaindir option.
CLI130 Could not create domain, domain2
Command create-domain failed.
MB2:code lloyd$

B2:code lloyd$ ls /v3/glassfish/domains/domain2/
applications autodeploy bin config docroot lib logs