dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where can I find the implementation of com.sun.appserv jvm monitor MBean?

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:18:44 -0800

Actually both of them. I think I found the AMX wrapper, but I was
actually looking for the code related to the lifecycle of this bean in
the DAS when it is created to represent the JVM Monitor of a clustered
server instance.

There are circumstances where if a large cluster is started too quickly,
this monitor is not created for some of the instances. I thought if I
knew the lifecycle a bit better, I might be able craft a work around.
The only one I have so far is don't start a large cluster all at once.

-Peter