dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] IMPORTANT - QuickLook and glassfish distribution

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:31:15 -0800

May I ask if JRuby/Grails QL test will require access to update center
in order to install any additional content? If that is the case, you
cannot simply add it to the default QL suite executed by developers
since glassfish.zip distribution which you refer to below will not
contain IPS metadata required to install additional UC content.

Thanks,

Snjezana