dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there any plan to change the glassfish administration conosle gui?

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 02:29:55 +0330

Hi

The design is really good, specially if you could make the design based on
portlet JSR and show the community that JSR 168 and 286 are not dead and can
be used. it can be a very good showcase for portlet-container project.

There is a very small portion of time left before v3 release, do you think
you can implement the new GUI infrastructure ontime?

Thanks.