dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Felix NPE - Error loading class from module

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:37:24 -0200

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Richard S. Hall <heavy_at_ungoverned.org> wrote:

>> Due to my current Felix refactoring, the second approach has been
>> eliminated, so I don't think we would see this error in the Felix trunk (I
>> could actually test this I suppose).
>
> FYI, I did test this on Felix' trunk and I didn't get the security exception
> when creating the manifest, but it really doesn't help since we get it as
> soon as we try to load a class, since the same signature check is done when
> getting its associated input stream...makes sense.

Glassfish v3 is going to benefit for this fix ? because glassfish v3
uses felix 1.2.1.

For people looking this thread for an answer how to repackage and sign
resources, take a look at the pom.xml

https://certadmin.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/certadmin/trunk/certmanager-plugin/external/bouncycastle/pom.xml?content-type=text%2Fplain

Thanks
--