dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GlassFish-v2R2] Admin Console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:04:18 -0800
Hi Andrew,

If you deploy an ear, it will be listed under Enterprise Applications.   The embedded war module will not be listed under Web Applications. However, if you go to the info page of this ear,  you will see that listed under Sub Components.   The Descriptor Tab also lists out the sub component name and allows you to view the descriptor file as well.   See attached as a sample.

thanks
Anissa

Andrew T. Louis wrote:

Hi,

I am new to GlassFish and just deployed an ear file (containing a unique war file) using the admin console.

No error message was generated: I can see my application under Entreprise Application.

I am wondering if I was suppose to see my web app under Web Applications too?

Thanks,

Andrew Louis

sub-component.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: sub-component.jpg)