dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: bundled asm 3.1 module (asm-all-repackaged.jar) manifest file broken?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:47:41 -0700

Hi Jakub,

Look at ejb-container.jar from the use case.
password=GlassFish;mandatory:=password means that the bundle can be used only if
the 'password=GlassFish' is specified in the corresponding import entry.

This is done to avoid conflicts with the user-provided asm jar(s). You can add
your own (not repackaged) asm jar to glassfish/lib directory, or add a
password=GlassFish to your bundle, but please don't change the one that comes
with GF ;).

thanks,
-marina