dev@glassfish.java.net

LogStrings.properties

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:41:47 -0700

Hi All

This is an Action Required email, please read :

We are still having too many strings inside common-util which must be
moved to their associated module.
The list is below, I have assigned owners to them.

if you are an owner, you are responsible for moving the
LogStrings.properties file (while cleaning obsolete content) or finding
a new owner for that file if it is not one of yours.

If you are not an owner, glance at the list to ensure that your
LogStrings.properties files will not be deleted in the next 24 hours.
Any file not moved by EOB tomorrow will be deleted.

Thanks, Jerome

probably mostly obsolete, I will move it to kernel, remove old entries.
  4399 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/LogStrings.properties

the next two are the same files, I will look at their usage, I believe
they are obsolete.
 10344 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/util/LogStrings.properties
 10344 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/util/common/LogStrings.properties

Harpreet or Sreeni

 12097 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/core/selfmanagement/LogStrings.properties

Kedar
 12739 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/core/LogStrings.properties
  4586 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/core/naming/LogStrings.properties
  2967 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/container/appclient/LogStrings.properties
  2081 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/diagnostics/LogStrings.properties
  40269 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/admin/LogStrings.properties

Mahesh
 16817 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/container/ejb/LogStrings.properties
  9513 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/container/ejb/mdb/LogStrings.properties
  4563 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/core/classloading/LogStrings.properties

Tim
  1196 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/deployment/audit/LogStrings.properties

Byron :
  1419 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/launcher/LogStrings.properties

Ken Canavaugh

 13358 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/resource/corba/LogStrings.properties

Nandini
  4455 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/resource/jms/LogStrings.properties

Peter Williams
   734 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/resource/javamail/LogStrings.properties
  1072 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/activation/LogStrings.properties

Carla Mott
  1917 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/common/util/logging/LogStrings.properties

I have already identified the following files to be Removed, speak up if
you don't agree.
  1901 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/verifier/LogStrings.properties
  5332 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/LogStrings.properties
   626 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/tools/LogStrings.properties
  1227 Wed Oct 29 10:49:38 PDT 2008
com/sun/logging/enterprise/system/core/config/LogStrings.properties