dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Simple way to find the current logging level?

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:10:43 -0700

Only tangentially related to your question, but is this particular
logging level dynamically changeable via admin GUI/asadmin? If not,
should it be?

If it is dynamically changeable and has been passed to the runtimes,
then they will need to be notified of the change, or restarted if
notification is not workable.

-Peter