dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does the trunk build?

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:29:27 -0700

Hi Amy,

Unfortunately that did not work. I have tried fresh workspace and a
fresh maven repository (tried specifying new repo explicitly too)
I have tried both mvn -U install and mvn install (just in case
dependencies are resolved differently)

Trunk fails with the same error below. Any idea how I could work around
this issue? (I am on windows if that matters in any way)

Thanks
Nandini