dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3-prelude-release branch build instructions after my check-in

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:31:22 +0530

Think of it, you have artifact a that depends on artifact b. a & b are
built in the same reactor build. For a to build, b must be available in
your local maven repo. Either b comes from remote repo to local repo or
from your build to local repo. If b is not available in remote repo, the
only option you have is to populate the local repo running install
target. Hope it is clear.