dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 10 Programming Proverbs ...

From: Rajeev Kumar <rajeevcoder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:18:05 +0530 (IST)

It is really good.

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Subject: 10 Programming Proverbs ...
To: dev_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 6:58 PM

I thought this was a nice summation of what we go through.

See: http://www.kevinwilliampang.com/post/Programming-Proverbs.aspx

I enjoyed reading suggestions like:

No one wants to be the one who has to clean up sloppy code, but neither does
anyone want to be the one that makes a mess out of beautiful code.

It's also important to realize the extraordinary power that programmers
have assumed because of their impact on business (proverb# 10)!

-Kedar