dev@glassfish.java.net

default value of auto deploy and dynamic reload in v3 prelude has changed to "false"

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:30:57 -0700

As i am reviewing the Deployment Guide and testing if the default value
it mentioned is correct, I notice that in v3 prelude, the default value
for <autodeploy-enabled> and <dynamic-reload-enabled> is "false" by
default.
If i set that to 'true', then i can see that it is written out to
domain.xml as

<das-config autodeploy-enabled="true" dynamic-reload-enabled="true"
deploy-xml-validation="full"
autodeploy-dir="${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/autodeploy" />

Is this a known issue or we have changed the default value in v3 ? It
used to be 'true' for v2, and thats what the deployment guide said also.

thanks
Anissa.