dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] HCF: Workspace Closed

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 00:40:18 -0700

Folks,

We have reached the deadline for hard code freeze and the workspace is
now closed.

Many thanks for your hard work on fixing defects reported on GlassFish
v3 Prelude release. Over the last 5 weeks (since Aug 21), we have
resolved 745 bugs (29 P1, 185 P2, 531 P3).

We are going to allow some selective check-ins on wednesday to ensure
that we have everything we need for a promoted build. The build will be
promoted on thursday morning and at that point we will create a branch
for prelude release and open up the trunk for v3 final release.

The v3 prelude release branch will be used to fix show stopper issues
only. Please contact dochez_at_dev.java.net for approval to check-in to the
branch.

Thanks,

Abhijit