dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Inconsistency between deploy & undeploy CLI

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:10:16 -0700

I don't exactly understand the question you are asking in this e-mail...

I think you are asking for something like this...

If the user enters 'asadmin deploy hello', then the operand will be used
as the "root" of a matching scheme...

The deploy command would search to see if there was a hello.war or
hello.ear or hello.jar or a directory named hello... in some order...

The first match found would be deployed.

Does that summarize your request correctly... or at least closely?

I would be a bit concerned about what would happen if there was a file
named hello (with no extension)

vbk