dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Want to contribute to glassfish

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 10:00:25 -0700

Hi Jeff,

You can find bugs from the "Issue Tracker" link from the GlassFish
project page. You can also find suggestions for the submissions to the
GlassFish Awards Program (GAP) here: http://glassfish.org/GAP .

You might want to look at the different components of GlassFish and
begin talking to the people that are already developing code in those
areas. I work on the GlassFish admin console, if that's an area of
interest, feel free to talk with us on the admin_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
email alias, or on IRC at irc.freenode.net, #jsftemplating channel
(https://jsftemplating.dev.java.net/irc.html). This week is an unusual
week with JavaOne going on, so if you get slow responses, that's why. :)

Thanks for your interesting helping make GlassFish better!

Ken