dev@glassfish.java.net

[V3] Is FORM auth-method working in TP2 ?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 13:12:50 -0700
Hi Kumar,

Is FORM authentication working in TP2 ?
I need to turn on authentication in Admin Console,  I am very sure the user name and password is  'admin' and 'adminadmin'.
If i enter a wrong user name or password,   i see the correct INFO logged:

Apr 6, 2008 1:01:17 PM com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.LoginContextDriver doPasswordLogin
INFO: java_security.audit_auth_refused

but if i enter the correct user name and password,  it tries to go the welcome page, and then shows 403 error.

HTTP Status 403  - Access to the requested resource has been denied.

type Status report
messageAccess to the requested resource has been denied
descriptionAccess to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.

Is this a known issue in V3 TP2 ?

thanks
Anissa