dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 and web services?

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:33:48 -0800

Vince,
We will behave just like how tomcat would for TP2 with webservices, ie
jsr 109 support will not be there for TP2 but support for webapps whose
versions are 2.3,2.4. Also wsit will work in non 109 mode
We are not in the GF distribution but will be available via UC.

I wrote this small document
http://javaweb.sfbay/~bhakti/v3-metro/Metro_and_v3.html. so if someone
was interested in testing their samples with v3 they could get started.
This will become a blog enty in future once we have these files
available externally as part of the UC module or a zip file located on
some wiki.

Let me know if there was some other information which you were looking for
Regards,
Bhakti