dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quicklook failure

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:59:17 -0700

Build successful with "mvn -U clean install" but QL failed.
When I try to deploy manually, I get:

./asadmin deploy hello1.war
FAILURE : Exception while deploying the app : java.lang.Exception:
Failed to start containers

server.log:
Apr 3, 2008 11:48:53 AM
com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle startContainers
SEVERE: Cannot start container web
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.LocalStrings, locale en_US
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:836)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:805)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:699)
        at
com.sun.grizzly.util.res.StringManager.<init>(StringManager.java:86)
        at
com.sun.grizzly.util.res.StringManager.<init>(StringManager.java:78)
        at
com.sun.grizzly.util.res.StringManager.getManager(StringManager.java:257)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.MapperListener.<init>(MapperListener.java:107)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector.<init>(CoyoteConnector.java:407)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.coyote.PECoyoteConnector.<init>(PECoyoteConnector.java:255)

Any idea?

Jane Young wrote:

> Yes, I did a "mvn -U clean install" at v3.
>
> Sahoo wrote:
>
>> Did you do a mvn -U install?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sahoo
>>
>> Jane Young wrote:
>>
>>> I still cannot get QL tests to work on the Mac.
>>> I have a clean workspace and this is what I see:
>>>
>>> run:
>>> [echo] =============Starting TestNG functional tests ============
>>> [testng] [Parser] Running: