dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quicklook failure

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:04:08 +0530

I have checked in a fix (r19567 [1]) this evening - no I did not cause
the failure in the first place. Don't believe hudson's QL job. It fails
because it is using older artifacts. Why? I think it is because the v3
job, which is reponsible for pushing the binaries to remote repo, is
still failing because of same old jdbc ra build issue in hudson m/c. So,
you need to build the v3 in order to make QL pass again in your env.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://fisheye4.cenqua.com/changelog/glassfish-svn/?cs=19567