dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 400 error when running a simple web app using NB and GF v3

From: Jennifer Ball <Jennifer.Ball_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:33:36 -0700

Hi Ludo,

Thanks for responding.

The plugin is version 0.3.19 and is called GlassFish V3 Module. Source:
NetBeans Beta.

I can't tell which v3 build that the IDE used to install GlassFish V3.
It doesn't seem to let me use a GF installation that I installed
myself. I'm forced to download and install it through the IDE. How do
you tell which build was used?

Reloading the page doesn't seem to help.

Jennifer