dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: More about Update Tool (Was: Re: Review draft 2 Glass Fish v3 TP2 Release Notes)

From: Jennifer Ball <Jennifer.Ball_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:39:53 -0700

Originally, I thought that those who wanted to use JRuby or jMaki with
GF V3 TP2 would need to use the update tool to get them, but I didn't
get the information I needed about the update tool in time to document
using it to get JRuby or jMaki.

So, I just did the following:

* in the JRuby guide, I tell readers to get JRuby from jruby.codehaus.org.
* in the jMaki guide, I tell readers to get jMaki via the NetBeans
update center.

If this isn't correct, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
Jennifer