dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: More about Update Tool (Was: Re: Review draft 2 Glass Fish v3 TP2 Release Notes)

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:01:28 -0700

Note that updatetool integration has not been fully merged into the
trunk yet and in order to get it you would actually need to build
packager and installer modules (and to build packager module you need to
have package repository server up and running so this is not something
you would regularly do in developer build).

JavaDB will definitely be available in TP2 distributions. Updatetool
will also be available, but users will either have to choose to download
and install it while running installer or consent to download and
install it once they attempt to run skeleton updatetool scripts which
will be part of TP2 distribution.

Thanks,

Snjezana