dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Branch is open for code changes

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:10:41 -0700

Well, I don't understand this at all; there are more differences than
this esepcially in amx-api; it looks like it only did common/amx-impl.
Very confusing.

MB2:code lloyd$ svn switch https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/mbean/
AMXImplBase.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/mbean/
DelegateBase.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/mbean/
Delegate.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/mbean/
DummyDelegate.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/mbean/
SystemInfoIniter.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
AMXConfigLoader.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
ContainedTypeInfo.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
DelegateToConfigBeanDelegate.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
AMXConfigImplBase.java
D common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
NameMappingHelper.java
D common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/config/
AttrInfo.java
A common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/types
A common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/types/
Archive.zip
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/j2ee/
J2EEManagedObjectImplBase.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/j2ee/
JVMImpl.java
U common/amx-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/util/
SingletonEnforcer.java
svn: Won't delete locally modified directory 'common/amx-impl/src'
svn: Left locally modified or unversioned files