dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Q: Multiple queue destinations, bridge/combine destinations

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:26:24 +0530

Hi Roy,
    Right now we have nothing to support what you are asking (outside of
selectors which are part of the spec) ...
In the next version of OpenMQ we will be able to handle similar behavior
only on Topics with wildcard topics.
The best way to get this functionality with the current product is to
use selectors and a single queue. E.g. tag a message with a "sub
destination" name and then you can retrieve either all the messages or
only a specific subset associated with a specific "sub destination"
using the selector.
Thanks
-Ramesh