dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Broken Build

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:40:18 -0700

There is definitely some problem here. I just tried and build fails.

Both v3/pom.xml and v3/javaee-api/pom.xml refer to persistence api at
1.0.3-SNAPSTHOT (Why is that -- didn't we get rid of all snapshots)?

But
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/javax/persistence/persistence-api/
does not have 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT (with the jar).

Looks to me that 1.0-rev-1 is the right version that is available in the
maven repo.

When I changed the persistence-api.version to 1.0-rev-1 and did a mvn
-U install, things worked.

(Having to delete the entire local repo for a small problem is bad).