dev@glassfish.java.net

Please review: Glass Fish v3 TP2 Release Notes

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:16:45 -0700

Hi,

Please review the attached draft of the GlassFish v3 TP2 Release Notes
and give me your feedback by next Thursday, April 24, 2008.

I have based this draft on the release notes for release 9.1 U1,
removing material that to the best of my knowledge doe not apply to v3
TP2. If I have left something in that should be removed, or removed
information that you would expect to find, please let me know in your
review comments.

Thank you.
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/