dev@glassfish.java.net

v3 fails to start in Felix mode

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:32:57 -0700

This is on the latest trunk code, but I'm having this problem since yesterday.
Am I missing anything?

WARNING: Exception org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not create bundle
object. while adding location = file:/export/v3/gfs/glassfish/modules/hk2-0.2.jar
ERROR: Error starting
file:/export/v3/gfs/glassfish//modules/osgi-adapter-0.2.jar
(org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Activator start error.)
com.sun.enterprise.module.ResolveError: Unresolved package in bundle 44:
package; (package=com.sun.grizzly.standalone.servlet)

And though it says "Framework successfully started", trying to deploy, I'm
getting java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

thanks,
-marina