dev@glassfish.java.net

Why does NB not show all unit test output during build?

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:24:11 -0700

I'm new to NetBeans (6.1 beta), so maybe this is a dumb question--

When I build with NB, the unit tests output looks like this:

Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.NotificationListenerBaseTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.CircularListTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ObjectNameQueryImplTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.LogQueryResultImplTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.LogQueryEntryImplTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ObjectNameComparatorTest
Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.NotificationEmitterSupportTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.SetUtilTest
Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.StatisticImplSerializableTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ThrowableMapperTest
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.GenericsTest

When I build with 'mvn', the output looks like this:

Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.NotificationListenerBaseTest
Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.58 sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.CircularListTest
Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ObjectNameQueryImplTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.003
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.LogQueryResultImplTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.LogQueryEntryImplTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.002
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ObjectNameComparatorTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006
sec
Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.NotificationEmitterSupportTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.063
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.SetUtilTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.002
sec
Running
org.glassfish.admin.amx.exttest.logging.StatisticImplSerializableTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.019
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.ThrowableMapperTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006
sec
Running org.glassfish.admin.amx.test.utiltest.GenericsTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.001
sec