dev@glassfish.java.net

add-resources via HTTP & other commands...

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:47:42 -0700

I was looking at add-resources today and I notice the command spec is
"add-resources [options] <xml-file>". This is fine for CLI, but over
HTTP, what is the parameter name I assign the value of <xml-file> to?
Nothing I've tried works.

Is --cascade=true supported yet? I get this when I try it...

$ ./asadmin delete-jdbc-connection-pool sawhorse-pool
FAILURE : Some jdbc resources or persistence manager factory resources
are referencing this connection pool. Use cascade option to delete them
as well.
Command delete-jdbc-connection-pool failed.

$ ./asadmin delete-jdbc-connection-pool --cascade=true sawhorse-pool
FAILURE : JDBC Connection pool sawhorse-pool delete failed
Command delete-jdbc-connection-pool failed.

Thanks!

-Peter