dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Different root context for the same app

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:54:49 -0700

Hmm, I'm still seing an error with hudson #3238 (4:41pm today). Here is
the message shown during app deployment...

Apr 10, 2008 5:50:52 PM com.sun.enterprise.rails.RailsDeployer
registerAdapter
INFO: Loading application ttt_ruby at /ttt_ruby
Apr 10, 2008 5:50:52 PM
INFO: Starting Rails instances
Apr 10, 2008 5:50:59 PM
SEVERE: JRuby limited openssl loaded. gem install jruby-openssl for full
support.
http://wiki.jruby.org/wiki/JRuby_Builtin_OpenSSL
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:00 PM com.sun.grizzly.jruby.RubyObjectPool$1 run
INFO: Rails instance instantiation took : 8174ms
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:00 PM com.sun.enterprise.web.WebApplication start
INFO: Loading application ttt_ruby at /ruby_comet
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:00 PM com.sun.enterprise.v3.deployment.DeployCommand
execute
INFO: Deployment of ttt_ruby done is 9858 ms

This is correctly deployed at ttt_ruby & ruby_comet. And the message
shown when server is restarted ...

Apr 10, 2008 5:51:50 PM com.sun.enterprise.rails.RailsDeployer
registerAdapter
INFO: Loading application ttt_ruby at /ruby_comet
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:50 PM
INFO: Starting Rails instances
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:56 PM
SEVERE: JRuby limited openssl loaded. gem install jruby-openssl for full
support.
http://wiki.jruby.org/wiki/JRuby_Builtin_OpenSSL
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:57 PM com.sun.grizzly.jruby.RubyObjectPool$1 run
INFO: Rails instance instantiation took : 6813ms
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:57 PM com.sun.enterprise.web.WebApplication start
INFO: Loading application ttt_ruby at /ruby_comet
Apr 10, 2008 5:51:57 PM
com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ApplicationLoaderService
processApplication
INFO: Loading ttt_ruby Application done is 8653 ms

Here both are deployed at ruby_comet. I'll try a more recent build later
tonight.

-Arun