dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Different root context for the same app

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:29:33 -0700

If you are doing what I think you are doing, this might be a NetBeans
plugin bug, but I'm not certain yet.

Are you deploying this to a JRuby container running on V3 or are you
packaging it as a WAR and then deploying to V3? And if the latter, are
you using asadmin to deploy the app, or are you using the V3 Plugin?

-Peter