dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is QL machine down? Do QLs fail?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 08:08:34 +0530

Ming,

How is the new quicklook different from the old one? Does it start the
server on Felix or on HK2? Looks like it starts on HK2. The QL in CVS
was changed to start the server on Felix for good reasons. Looks like
this change has not been migrated to svn. Why? I had informed Dinesh
about this.

Thanks,
Sahoo