dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 build failure?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:56:27 -0800

Marina Vatkina wrote:
> My only solution so far was to remove the test.
>
> -marina
>
> Shing Wai Chan wrote:
>> I see the following failure from time to time. It may be gone if you
>> run mvn install again.
>> It would be a good idea to check we have this.
>>
>> Mitesh Meswani wrote:
>>
>>> If you are stuck because of this, you can skip the tests by using
>>> "mvn -Dmavan.test.skip=true install"

Marina, I am sorry, you've been having problems. I will investigate
why this fails intermittently.

In order to not get impacted because of problems with other portions
of the source tree, it may be possible to just check out the portion
that you actively develop ...

If you develop module A, B and C, isn't it better to check out only
those, *most of the time* rather than checking out entire V3 code-base?
(I thought that's what modular system is about).

- Kedar