dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webtier classes visibility to web apps.

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:20:44 -0500

When we were working on V2, there was discussion of completely
refactoring the overly-complex classloading hierarchy because this
causes us performance issues in lots of places. It was too complex for
V2, but that was supposed to be looked at again for V3 -- is that
anywhere on the radar screen for V3?

-Scott