dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployed war not showing up after server restart

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:23:50 -0800

It sounds like a bug to me. It seems like list-applications should
pause until the server is ready to provide a correct answer [one that is
not going to change without the user taking some explicit action... like
issuing an 'asadmin deploy' command....

That would probably apply to ALL the command... not just list-applications.

Otherwise, folks that need to do things like automate things using
asadmin will have to litter their scripts with sleep calls... and even
then, the scripts may fail when moved from machine to machine because of
things like processor horsepower...

vbk