dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 build error in core/kernel/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/v3/services/impl/WebProtocolHandler.java

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:10:55 -0800

Which file(s)?

I did an svn update, no change.

[INFO] [hk2:hk2-compile]
[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to /v3/code/core/kernel/target/classes
/v3/code/core/kernel/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/v3/services/impl/
WebProtocolHandler.java:59:
com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.WebProtocolHandler is not abstract
and does not override abstract method getByteBuffer() in
com.sun.grizzly.portunif.ProtocolHandler
public class WebProtocolHandler implements ProtocolHandler,
EndpointMapper<Adapter>{
        ^
1 error